Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arch Castiel - KingOfMaps
Hi everyone, just sharing another video I uploaded some more days ago than the previous one
This is what happens if you pull into Skillmap activities a Glad boy, in this case my pal @Kazuma was the one who decided to participate and well, since his hasn't practiced Skillmapping in a long time this what came out of this invitation x'd
ENJOY!
Special Thanks Kazu

[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by:
Hi everyone, after a real long time retired from it, I returned to Gunz playing actively a few months ago.
I bet some still remember me, as a good or bad person(up to your pov), I returned to UGG directly
a few weeks ago and since then
I didn't know what to tape in the game cause I already played all maps
in this community and since I'm not a fighter I decided to perform
some medstyle tricks, this was taped 1 week ago, check it out, hit the like and subscribe for more

DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by: Sakae
I'm nostalgic to remember that style gameplay, come the memories of ijji gunz Sad, but it's great, I liked your video, you won a sub =D
twitch.tv/SakaePeru

YOUTUBE : Sakae Peru 

youtube.com/c/SakaePeru
Thanks given by: Castiel
(12-19-2020, 01:27 PM)Sakae Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm nostalgic to remember that style gameplay, come the memories of ijji gunz Sad, but it's great, I liked your video, you won a sub =D

@Sakae
Most of ppl I know, and that already know me, get mad at me for being of the classic old school styled videos,
you're the first one who says the opposite and tbh, I'm not a pro of medstyle, I'm more of maps but I enjoy this aswell,
I feel happy to see someone who likes and remembers quite well the original style that made this game great, I'll sub back to you and thanks for the support. Smile

(12-19-2020, 02:58 PM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Welcome Back to UGG Castiel! Nice youtube. I have subscribed. See you in game ^_^ 

Cheers! 

@RealKenn
Tks u for the wb and you've already seen me ingame a few times this week,
I'm [KOM]Castiel(Argentinian player), thanks for the sub and share your channel so I can sub to you back,
see you soon ingame, I was retired cause after 12 years playing gunz, everyone needs a rest xd
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by: Sakae
Hi everyone. Merry christmas to all of you in this forum(including my haters)

Even tho I hadn't planned to do a christmas special video, due to several insistance and request from my friends to appear in my channel, I've decided to create one, feel free to give your opinions about it, the falling snow effect was made by me, I hope you like it.

Hola a todos. Feliz navidad(Incluso para mis haters)

Aunque no tenia planeado hacer un video especial por navidad, ante la constante insistencia y pedidos de mis amigos por salir en mi canal, decidi hacer un video, sientanse libres de opinar, el efecto de nevada fue creado por mi, espero les guste.

Like + sub + comment.
Also join my discord below

Tambien unanse a mi discord abajo.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by:
Welcome Back

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by: Castiel , Wolf , nonsense , KORR , xkdlxks
(12-25-2020, 01:23 AM)Proxy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Welcome Back

Thanks @Proxy tho I returned sometime ago to the game and I was sharing my x-mas special video hehe
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by: