Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
reintv underclocker
(12-20-2018, 09:52 PM)Organner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.bro u have to understand that ugg anti lead probably sucks or the damage is counting too late... i've been seing happening with lots of people

ok

but can you explain a CPU being under stock frequency while streaming + playing GunZ?
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
Same people doing it on a different server, doesn't matter what anti lead it is.
It's plain hacking.

I find it funny that they trying to make it look as if a cpu thats 3.80 ghz can't have a higher mhz and all of it is proven here.
There is no cpu that can stay at a static number without tempering with it, hes legit streaming and playing gunz so it doesn't make any sens for yall to defend this scrub.
Be smart and stop supporting this guy rofl.

mad funny 
just look at this clown hahaha i still find this hilarious tbh
[Image: unknown.png]

They got used to these low numbers kids be underclocking since day one and believe their own *****, Stay trash bless up
Thanks given by: Snuwfer
I see you're reading the thread @rein

what do you have to say for yourself?
Pipe up boy

[Image: snoop_dogg_fb.jpg?resize=865,452]

this how i gonna look if i pop up behind rein irl and the ***** starts screaming PAPI PLS NO RAPE, I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT TO YA, PLS NO

crazy how this is almost equivalent to rein getting jawed irl because he's so fathomed up into this shitty dead game with hacks and his little gay friends
Thanks given by:
if u add the numbers and divide them corecty that equals the answer= uc its a simple equation....m(x+y)/b=a
Thanks given by: Valor
Damn rein you been reading the thread for the past two hours now

did you really have to go get that many Kleenexes from the store?
My mans out here going through tissues wiping away his tears every second.

Use a tampon you fking poo c, you definitely know they absorb better.
Thanks given by:
Rein 100% hacker, i also can't beat him just like the rest of you so its pretty obvious hes hacking.
Thanks given by:
u cant just post on ur main forum account?

your sarcasm is pretty edge.
not as edge as hiding behind some random forum account to back up somebody that's obviously been exposed for cheating/hacking.
Thanks given by:
(12-21-2018, 01:51 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.u cant just post on ur main forum account?

your sarcasm is pretty edge.
not as edge as hiding behind some random forum account to back up somebody that's obviously been exposed for cheating/hacking.

talks ***** about someones life but spends all day on a forum thread and gets ignored XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thanks given by:
[Image: 6e8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
you kids are all trash
Thanks given by: Snuwfer , Cup