Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved forgot email address
give me some hint via pm

id --
Thanks given by:
Hola,
Para poder recibir alguna pista de lo que es tu correo electronico, deberas que decir algunos de los personajes creados que tienes en tu cuenta. (No importa si fueron borrados)
De esta forma, el Staff podra ayudarte y te enviara la pista por Mensaje Privado.
-
Hello,
If you want a hint of your email, you must tell us some of the created characters that you have in your account. (You can say deleted characters too.)
In this way, the Staff will send you a hint of your email using "Private Message".
Thanks given by:
Hi there,

As Uxie said above, please list at least 2 characters so I can send you an email hint.
Thanks given by:
(11-10-2019, 12:34 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there,

As Uxie said above, please list at least 2 characters so I can send you an email hint.

ign --
Thanks given by:
email hint was sent to you via pm 
please respond to me there if you have any other issues
thread closed
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: