Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Recovery but account Banned (?)
hello, i have access to the gugaotqr's email ([email protected]) . but what was the reason for the ban just for curiosity ? Cause i'm pretty sure i didnt cheat on any game.
Thanks given by:
we dont have access to ban reasons anymore but when accounts were banned prior they were banned accordingly and as per the staff then, our rules indicate you need to pay for an unban for make an appeal with the appropriate information... but since you do not have the required access, you will need to pay for an unban.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: TJJ
(03-10-2020, 04:03 PM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you want to unban you need to pay 50 euros, send a pvt msg to @Angry if you want it.

(03-10-2020, 05:07 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.even if you want unban you need to have access to email or donation history
make sure you have access if you are going to pay for unbanthx

@Thread closed, no action taken.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: