Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Macro enable or disabled, please VOTE
This poll is closed.
No, I don't want macro.
83.13%
133 83.13%
Yes, I want macro.
16.88%
27 16.88%
Total 160 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE
Star 
Vote now before the update.

1.- No, I don't want macro. 
2.- Yes, I want macro.

Debería permitirse o prohibirse el macro? VOTA AHORA

1.- No, no quiero macro. 
2.- Si, quiero jugar con macro.
Thanks given by: Jen , Yamila
Everyone knows you want macros kid
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Kanonreturn
You should be focusing of catching players who cheats and hack alot not for macro users. Well, Pls has decided already to lift the ban. 

Cheers!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: B7PFm4D]
Thanks given by:
virgins
Thanks given by:
@Pls you should consider disabling macro, people dont want it and wants a fair game where skills is what matters.
Thanks given by: luv
The majority player base of Peru and Israel requiested for us enable it, we took the decision and we will rollback this protection / limitation.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: 123500017440 , RazerNosh , gucifamily , Sportacus
Many people misunderstand macros. Macros are just repetitions and are just additional elements of the game.
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2021, 12:01 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The majority player base of Peru and Israel requiested for us enable it, we took the decision and we will rollback this protection / limitation.

Make a clan war gamemode where we can choose between disabling it or enabling it.
Thanks given by: zamidabruxa
Yeah this is not a fair game anymore, if you want to have a cheat server make the option viable for everyone ingame to make it fair, isnt there a cheatfree gunz we can move to ?
Thanks given by:
yeah it should be removed, I don't mind about it but I would like to see how many people would play without macro LOL
Thanks given by: