Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for the next "Gladiator Tournament" (Not Crying or QQ).
1. Depends on the hoster(s) and what they feel is right.
2. I agree, it needs to be updated, if you can't update a bracket with simple names, don't host a tournament.
3. Players should be able to vote on maps, I kinda agree but then kinda disagree at the same time with what you're saying.
4. Rules can be added if they see fit, then again, you're kinda right, rules should be stuck to all matches first before they are added, resolves confusion and other factors.
5. I agree, all rules should be followed, kept, and listened to by all staff and players, they are there for a reason.
6. This is not something that is needed/mandatory, a "losers bracket" shows nothing and sometimes there are no 2nd/3rd place prizes, just gotta deal with it :/.
7. Unfortunately, the "choppy" part is out of our control, not much we can do. The entire "they didn't stream it" is also out of many peoples' control, they don't need to stream it unless they say (or guarantee) that every match will be streamed and by who and when.
8. As long as everyone has the same weapon, it doesn't really matter.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Cursor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips for the next "Gladiator Tournament" (Not Crying or QQ). - by Angry - 01-23-2017, 01:03 AM