Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for the next "Gladiator Tournament" (Not Crying or QQ).
This tournament was a waste in my opinion the "Unorganized" bracket/players who chose not to show up were the cause of the bracket not being updated.
I literally scrambled games in order to get some matches going.
No matter how many times I may have posted the link, Stated the exact times according to time zone, the users were simnply not online to participate.

Rules were enforced in my opinion only match with an issue was You vs Marujo when he Ran to med, and being dc'd. He received his first warning and continued
playing as usual. Bear in mind you Flipped him after being warned which should have been a dq but i let it go simply because i wanted a good match going..

I secretly would have liked to see you win @Cursor watching your previous game, which showed you to be a great contender for the finals. I was hoping for a
turn around in your last match.

I would like to thank those who were on in time, I personally think the tournament would have been better if given more time.
We were only given 3 days prior to the start date to organize the tourney. resulting in closing the bracket where other players
who would have loved signing up missed the opportunity.
Stream was stopped due to my internet connection dropping & scrambling to get a GM to open an event room for me.

For future reference the tournament sign ups will be open for a minimum of 1 week

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Cursor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips for the next "Gladiator Tournament" (Not Crying or QQ). - by Helios - 01-23-2017, 10:51 AM