Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved My old account
Hello,

Years and years ago I used to play this game everyday. It was back in the days when this game was still called EuroGunz.
I remember that, back then there was a lot of trouble regarding the staff and IIRC the staff and owner changed to someone new? (Sorry if I am not completely right it has been a long time)
Because of the trouble we all had a message or something to change our passwords. The only problem was that I misspelled my email when I did create the account.
Therefore I couldn't reset my password and kind of decided to stop playing for a while. Now I have been trying to recover my account for quite a while and would love to play on it again.

The account on which I have written this post is a new one, which I have just made to post this.
If there is any staff member who could help me recover my old account, please help. You would make me super happy!

I can provide lots of information about the account I want to recover to verify that it used to be mine.

Thanks for your time,

An old player trying to come back
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
My old account - by xxkylexx - 02-11-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: My old account - by Kllaus - 02-11-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: My old account - by xxkylexx - 02-11-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: My old account - by Kllaus - 02-11-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: My old account - by Lars - 02-11-2017, 09:49 AM