Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for old ijji/igunz/eurogunz ss/replays/names
(03-24-2017, 04:52 AM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for letting me know you like the idea guys. And thanks Michou for the video, gonna check it out thoroughly soon.

Unfortunately I did not receive a lot of screenshots and replays yet. There are quite a lot of people giving me names etc., but the point is that I want to see screenshots or replays that can proof that its true.

Current statistics:
- International GunZ characters: 0 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)
- International GunZ clans: 25 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)
- Ijji characters: A little over 610 characters
- Ijji clans: 134
- Ijji monthly Hall of Fame entries: 22 (All Magicians).
- Euro clans: 40 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)
- Euro characters: 0 (main focus is ijji atm, will add more later)

Please don't hesitate to pack your old (internationalgunz/ijji/eurogunz) screenshots and replays into a winrar or winzip file and email them to [email protected]

I have to search but I guess I have some old good replays from International GunZ. 
I hope I can find them! Smile Now I wanna watch them too, lol.
www.twitch.tv/flusha
Thanks given by: Tsunade-sama

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for old ijji/igunz/eurogunz ss/replays/names - by fl9sha - 03-26-2017, 02:54 AM