Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something weird is going on. Everyone Read please
(05-12-2017, 05:36 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ive been playing gunz for 10+ years and its my favorite game of all time. I never got bored of it and could play for 12-13 hours straight. Recently i have noticed that gunz doesn't feel like how it used to feel. I can't stay focused and am not enjoying the game anymore. I am not sure if the recent update changed something in anti lead but i play for like 1-2 minutes in a game and i end up leaving the room and getting off the computer. Same thing in a cw, i play one cw or maybe two and don't care if win or lose but i end up getting off the game and off the computer.

I hate this, I miss the feeling of playing gunz for 12-13 hours straight and i would get off the chair and it would feel like a minute. What has happened? Did something in the server change? I want the old feeling back of being able to play for so long. Even a few months ago and late 2016 this wasn't there at all as i played for a long time. 

If its the anti lead please fix it. I always thought gunz would be a game that even wehn im 50 years old it will never get old but now it feels like i don't enjoy it anymore.
How about not team killing......
Thanks given by: Cursor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something weird is going on. Everyone Read please - by Warrior - 05-13-2017, 07:32 PM