Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rakuzan/Gucifamily losers - getting taught a lesson
(03-11-2018, 12:57 AM)get_rekt Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-11-2018, 12:54 AM)RealSone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi cuteeey long time no see, I see what you did there lmao ^__^ boa

Heart

omg sone hurry up get new graphiccard so you can come and play gunz again, rape these easy kids with us

Zzz sure, yeah still waiting current one is broken will probably get it in 1-2 months, but in the mean time I'mma finish my projects lol just don't make people too angry bye my love  Heart
UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rakuzan/Gucifamily losers - getting taught a lesson - by RealSone - 03-11-2018, 01:02 AM