Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rakuzan/Gucifamily losers - getting taught a lesson
(03-11-2018, 01:57 PM)KapelMeister Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-11-2018, 03:48 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm really embarrassed for you guys, stop taking this game so serious that you need to get someone to translate a whole paragraph for you

no hate, just being real...

we're just responding the trashtalk that they do every game, about the paragraph, we could also have made the paragraph, but our friend wanted to write to say a few things too and ended up doing the whole paragraph, it's not a hard thing to doo, so sitdown.

Obviously not. You guys are just being kids making it threads on 2018.

Where’s rakuzans post that you’re responding to?? They ego you ingame and you make threads and videos about them so you can show the forum how good u are... “look at me guys I can finally win a few cws against rakuzan haha they are trash”

Get real lol, we’ve beef with their squad before too, but atleast we can admit rein is the best player, not saying u guys can’t ego when u win but if u genuinely think u guys are better than him the way u play then u don’t deserve to ego
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: Vulgar , Reward , Lord

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rakuzan/Gucifamily losers - getting taught a lesson - by Dan - 03-11-2018, 04:13 PM