Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Please support my old account
Due to the circumstances you've mentioned it seems like you will be out of luck. Unfortunately, ALL old accounts were lost and practically the entire server had to restart fresh - many people had to re-donate and start from the beginning. I have reviewed the account you have mentioned and even with the image you have provided, you can clearly see the account was created last year, not even a year ago actually, so it seems that this account was still also affected by that restart.

Furthermore, if you did indeed have donation items and you still have the proof of these donation items (possible screenshots, old donation history, etc) then you can forward the images to me and we will discuss that privately. I really wish there was more we could do for you, truthfully I do. Unfortunately, this is how it has been for quite some time - but if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff members.

Lastly, I have sent you a private message regarding something, it might ease your mind when you read it.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Kindest Regards,
UGG Staff Team

-Thread Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Tom , DrPepper , MySharona , Tuga , wantedu , BluoN

Messages In This Thread
Please support my old account - by wantedu - 03-18-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Please support my old account - by Tom - 03-18-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Please support my old account - by Shon - 03-20-2019, 07:15 AM
RE: Please support my old account - by Tom - 03-20-2019, 06:21 PM