Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations
Again that was Sept 2024. The promo in that month was 100 EUR for 2000 Coins. Yet they don't update the Website. Yes we understand it's their fault. But if you play EU-UGunz showing in the Chat room that the Black Friday 2022 is Back! I Erased my previous post because I do understand your xplanation back then. Now i'm sharing this to everyone well i'm not forcing them neither you to belive. I have my donations already in fact I'm happy that I got 3000 Coins for 100 EUR As of this week. By the way let me inform you that I stopped playing Eu-UGunz since July 2015 I just came back last Sept. No updates & playing for long 9years. Of course I had no idea showing in the Website is still applicable as of the month September 2024. But this month I can say Yes! Because i received 3000 Coins for 100 EUR. Yes my Donation on Sept 2024 100 EUR I just got only 2000 Coins. I've lost 1000 Coins because I was not updated in the Game.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Donations - by JKTGunnerZ - Yesterday, 08:46 PM
RE: Donations - by UGG BOT - Yesterday, 08:46 PM
RE: Donations - by IlyasPro - Yesterday, 10:01 PM
RE: Donations - by JKTGunnerZ - Yesterday, 10:17 PM
RE: Donations - by IlyasPro - Today, 06:29 AM
RE: Donations - by JKTGunnerZ - Today, 06:36 AM
RE: Donations - by IlyasPro - 11 hours ago
RE: Donations - by Poon - 8 hours ago
RE: Donations - by IlyasPro - 8 hours ago
RE: Donations - by JKTGunnerZ - 6 hours ago