Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Developer Application
Name: Shaquille (Shaq for short).

Why I'd like to be an Developer: Because I have been with this private server for many many years and out of any other private server for GunZ, this is the one I chose to spend the majority of my Private GunZ server career. I love things about this website, server and forum that I can't get the satisfaction or enjoyment from other private servers or forums. I love the art here and the constructive criticism and responses to someone trying to move into a staff position or even just show off their artwork they have created such as myself. I love the people here, the topics that are posted, the events, this server has some of the best tournaments in GunZ with some of the best people. The staff here is great and they actually communicate with users and players and they are active daily. This forum is cleaner than any other GunZ forum I have witnessed and the server has the most people daily. Plus before the old UGG was shutdown, this was the only server that I had donated too. I liked it so much that I had actually donated over $300 dollars in the old UGG and I was so excited when I found out about the new server opening up. I constantly tell my online friends to come try this new UGG. I try to tell people who play other games that I come in contact with about this game called GunZ and send them directly to this server and play with them to make sure they come here. I do art and make tags and signatures and I don't post them on other forums anymore because I don't go to those forums. I would LOVE to do artwork for this server! The only reason I ever would go back to another server or forum is to advertise this server to people privately in messages.

Why do I deserve a chance: Everyone applying most likely deserves a chance. I feel I deserve a chance because of all the money I have donated whether it was to the old UGG or not, the fact that I love the feel and mechanics of the way staff has created their server and their artwork and things they do to it in order to spend over $300 speaks for itself. I love this server, and forum. Another reason is my dedication I have already committed to this server without even being a developer for this server. My third reason is because of how I would do the position in a timely manner. I'm dedicated and have spent more time here than anywhere else except the original real GunZ servers. Also this would give me more practice on my art and developing and help me learn much more with a team of people who actually want to help me succeed Smile.

Show your work already done as designer: I don't have much developing experience, but as stated in my signature; here is the link to my DeviantArt channel gallery. From when I started from day one up until now. I can assure you that I will be making much more artwork/designing and learning more about developing. I'm an artist, so anything new I can learn about designs helps me a lot. I learn something new everyday. Take a look at what I have done so far! Smile You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Try to consider me, please and thank you! Smile
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Sparkie , Keerthishwar , bulli10

Messages In This Thread
Developer Application - by Ouro - 10-04-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: Developer Application - by lAndyl - 10-05-2016, 02:31 AM
RE: Developer Application - by Kintsukuroi - 10-06-2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Developer Application - by resh071220 - 10-06-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Developer Application - by Keerthishwar - 10-08-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Developer Application - by Yexley - 10-08-2016, 08:09 PM