Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED]
tan bajo han caido? es torneo GLADIADOR... todo relacionado con la espada, pero tranquilo helios la envidia te come Tongue

para empezar mi game es "Game 17 | Marionette vs Robaet -7:00 PM" y pase de ronda asi que me tocaria jugar contra Marujo.. el es el game 18.
En esta foto You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. sale que quedo en el game 25. y deberia quedar en el game 21... 

Entiendo que quieren que pierda pero veremos, reclamare todo porque siempre pasa algo para empeorar todo... Es torneo gladiador y van a prohibir el flip?????? son los unicos que hacen esa gafedad.

Y para colmo quitaron la daga y la doble espada, nawebona.

So low have they fallen? Is GLADIATOR tournament ... all related to the sword, but calm helios envy eats you.To start my game is "Game 17 | Marionette vs Robaet -7: 00 PM" and round pass so I would play against Marujo .. he is the game 18.
In this photo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. comes out that I am in the game 25. and should be in the game 21 ...

I understand that they want me to lose but we will see, I will claim everything because something always happens to make everything worse ... It is a gladiator tournament and they will ban the flip ?????? Are the only ones that make that crap.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - by robeat - 01-17-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - by Deleted ac - 01-17-2017, 10:01 PM