Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for old ijji/igunz/eurogunz ss/replays/names
Hey like the title says:

Because Gzf died a while ago, I am looking for old ijji, euro and international gunz screenshots, replays, clan names, character names for a gunz historical website. I am also looking for old (2006/2007) ijji clan emblem folders. The oldest emblem folder I have is from 2007 or so. Unfortunately I lost my older emblem folders. I honestly don't remember if international gunz had clan emblems. I don't believe so, but if so, an emblem folder of that would be very appreciated. Also old EuroGunZ emblem folders are appreciated, because I rarely saved them.

Most preferable are old as possible screenshots/replays.

Kind of screenshots I am looking for are (preferable with date included, but not a must): 
- Clanwar result (after 4 rounds are won)
- Serious Clan vs Clan TDMs
- Clan Channel (For example ijji Sparta's clan channel)
- Ijji/Euro Clan Ranking Page (displaying clans ranked 1 to 20 or 21 - 40, etc)
- Ijji/Euro Hall of Fame Clan Ranking
- Ijji/Euro Clan Panel (displaying clan members and their ranks)
- Ijji/Euro Tournaments (Match Results, Brackets and tournament info like what the rewards are for rank 1, rank 2, rank 3 etc.)

Kind of replays I am looking for are (preferable with date included, but not a must):
- Clan war
- Serious Clan vs Clan TDMs
- Ijji/Euro Tournament replays

My main focus is to register information of the more competitive players and clans. But casual players are welcome too.

Currently I have:
- 519 Ijji Characters registered.
- 129 Ijji Clans registered.
- 40 Euro GunZ Clans registered.
- 20 international GunZ Clans registered.

If anyone is interested in seeing the data I currently have please let me know and I will post a link. Keep in mind that the link will be to my private webserver / webaddress. I don't have an official webaddress (yet). I might get an official webaddress and make it public for everyone if I can get enough data.

I just started it, so the website looks kind of crappy at the moment. The data is currently more important than the design.

[Image: fe88d1b36cf8513c17fa05bb45e21576.png] [Image: b164a0a62c9e97c62178fc39fbf2f507.jpg] [Image: c849af30c56d3e614bef8bb0bc80e110.jpg]

I am doing this for the love of the game and to make sure the legends won't be forgotten.

You can post info below or send it to this email: [email protected]
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by: Lars , Sol , Dan , AngelKorean , Shon , Duality , Zeta

Messages In This Thread
Looking for old ijji/igunz/eurogunz ss/replays/names - by Tsunade-sama - 03-22-2017, 12:25 PM