Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racism in UGG.
Posso estar exagerando um pouco sim, isso é um jogo e estamos aqui para nos divertir. Porém, racismo é injustificável. Não sou negro, e aposto que vocês também não são, mas respeito o valor dessa luta. Sem dúvidas, temos negros e crianças no servidor, e este tipo de comportamento afeta negativamente os jogadores.
Respeito a decisão de vocês, apenas achei errado a forma de lidar com isso, como se eu tivesse que ignorar o jogador e não ele ser impedido de insultar desta forma, a outros. Espero que conversem com o rapaz para que ele não volte a fazer isso, significaria muito, obrigado pelas respostas.

I might be overreacting a bit, yes. It's a game and we're meant to have fun. However, racism is unjustifiable. I'm not black, and i suppose you're not either, but i respect this fight. Undoubtedly, we have black people and children in the server, and this kind of behavior negatively affects the players. I respect your decision, i just thought wrong the way to deal with this, as if i'm supposed to ignore the player instead of him being prevented from insulting with racism to others. I hope you speak with the person so that he doesn't do this anymore, i would mean a lot, thanks for the replys.
Thanks given by: Michou

Messages In This Thread
Racism in UGG. - by BluxeR - 12-04-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Racism in UGG. - by Scarecrow - 12-04-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Racism in UGG. - by Michou - 12-04-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Racism in UGG. - by Helios - 12-04-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: Racism in UGG. - by BluxeR - 12-04-2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Racism in UGG. - by Lars - 12-05-2017, 03:50 AM
RE: Racism in UGG. - by Optic - 12-05-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Racism in UGG. - by Scarecrow - 12-05-2017, 04:52 AM
RE: Racism in UGG. - by Police - 12-05-2017, 05:08 AM