Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minha História nesse Universo ...
Que bacana a história do pessoal. Eu tive a chance de conhecer e jogar no Gunz International, em 2005 quando estava no colégio, esse servidor era o começo de tudo, lembro que achava maneiro a similaridade das roupas com Matrix. Jogava com os amigos nessa época, 1 ano depois veio o lançamento do The Duel pela Level UP no Brasil, jogava la também, mas fiquei por 2 anos acho no máximo depois conheci também o Ijji Gunz e o servidor Japan Gunz, muito legal essa epoca. Depois, parei de jogar pq tinha viciado em Ragnarok, so retornando em 2014-2015, jogando no servidor do The Duel, dai depois pra alguns outros privates e por fim migrei pra ca pro UGG. Jogo sempre que da tb, espero que um dia o Gunz possa ter quem sabe um dia seus dias de glória novamente.  

------------------------ ----------------------------

What a great story people have. I had the chance to meet and play on Gunz International, in 2005 when I was in high school, this server was the beginning of everything, I remember that I thought the similarity of the clothes with the Matrix was cool. I played with friends at that time, 1 year later came the launch of The Duel by Level UP in Brazil, I played there too, but I stayed there for 2 years I think at most, then I also met Ijji Gunz and the Japan Gunz server, very cool this time. Afterwards, I stopped playing because I was addicted to Ragnarok, only returning in 2014-2015, playing on The Duel server, then to some other privates and finally I migrated to UGG. I play whenever I can, I hope that one day Gunz can have, who knows, his glory days again.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Minha História nesse Universo ... - by asagaiN - 12-08-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Minha História nesse Universo ... - by Optic - 12-08-2017, 06:11 PM
RE: Minha História nesse Universo ... - by Tom - 05-13-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Minha História nesse Universo ... - by Shintede - 03-01-2023, 09:01 PM