Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved Hello . Why you stopped to recover Accounts?I did not know this server still On!
Actually I have authority to write on your thread and it will soon be closed and I understand you completely except you didn't buy those items you "donated" for those items to be given to you so really your example has nothing to do with this and once again its past the time for your coins to be returned when the server shut down and re opened there was a couple day period when they did it but that time is gone and they are not recovering accounts anymore I'm sorry to inform you I am also one of the many people who "donated" and I had to donate again to get my items because I understand how much it costs to run a server clearly you don't see how much Pls himself has to pay for us to play. Anyways sorry to inform you that your coins won't be returned.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hello . Why you stopped to recover Accounts?I did not know this server still On! - by TokerJoker - 01-07-2016, 05:34 PM