Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers..
(06-25-2019, 07:15 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.im getting roasted for "swag" about a guy who poses on IG and actually has an IG account for ... whatever reason

you actually think you're handsome dean?
brother you came out your mommas vagina all fcked up, you got beat by an ugly stick in the embryo how the ***** does that happen?
getting a tummy tuck
getting a nose job

why am I even arguing with you right now?

go pose another picture for your IG while your delusional mind thinks you're "hot as *****!"
LMAO

LMAO, IDK BRO MY FOLLOWERS SAYING OTHERWISE, I GUESS THEY ALL BE LYING TO ME
tummy tuck ??? ***** WHY WOULD I GET A TUMMY TUCK IF I WAS SKINNY AS *****? ARE U ACTUALLY RETARDED LMFAO
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - by meinm - 06-25-2019, 07:17 AM
RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - by Kingstar - 06-25-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - by Kingstar - 11-05-2019, 11:04 PM