Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers..
LMAO, IDK BRO MY FOLLOWERS SAYING OTHERWISE, I GUESS THEY ALL BE LYING TO ME
tummy tuck ??? ***** WHY WOULD I GET A TUMMY TUCK IF I WAS SKINNY AS *****? ARE U ACTUALLY RETARDED LMFAO

im just gonna end it with this bro, we all know u suck at gunz and u get emotional over this game, hell u even broke up with ur girlfriend just to keep cwing, ***** wrote it on forums to help u and she is scared for ur life
listen brother, I  understand your life sucks and its kinda boring working on an ice cream store with mom all day but hey look on the bright side, u gonna be a sshift manager one day

clown? im gonna drop 2 photos and kinda end this conversation my man,

[Image: SNUWFER_CLOWN.jpg]

[Image: PhotoEditor_20190625_001442038.jpg]

really nothing else to say, time to go back and buy a gold name from pls. still waiting for that tourny sword SS btw
im going off subjects ? smh bro u really are delusional u are the one who went off subjects on twitch chat it was so funny ***** got us cracked up, 
go back making youtube videos about Korean hackers and *****, 
"BRO IT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH WHEN PPL THINK RAKUZAN ARE SO GOOD"

WHY U ANNOYED BRO??? I THOUGHT U DONT CARE LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - by meinm - 06-25-2019, 07:19 AM
RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - by Kingstar - 06-25-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - by Kingstar - 11-05-2019, 11:04 PM