Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken RECUPERAR MI CUENTA HACKEADA!
(06-28-2020, 08:30 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there,
(06-28-2020, 08:30 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Are you talking about an old EuroGunZ account or a UGG one?  UGG !!
(06-28-2020, 08:30 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Please stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue related to your account:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

Kind Regards.

Are you talking about an old EuroGunZ account or a UGG one?
Please stick to the format below:

UserID: xter123
What's the issue related to your account: My account has been hacked since 2012
What have you tried to solve the issue: Since 2012 they hacked me, I can't solve my problem, and in 2013 they responded to an email, to pass my new email to return my account. after passing some data, the screenshots did not respond here again.ScreenShots:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It is understood that since 2012 my account was hacked. unfortunately it has been a long time since that happened. and I keep asking for help, and for the time that has elapsed it is logical that I don't have any screenshot.

But I have proofs where I donated and where they answered me only 1 time and they said that they would return it to my new email and they did not answer me again.

I sincerely hope you are that person who, after 8 years of retirement and asking for help, can help me. Seriously, thanks brother.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RECUPERAR MI CUENTA HACKEADA! - by iTokio - 06-28-2020, 08:19 PM
RE: RECUPERAR MI CUENTA HACKEADA! - by Kingstar - 06-28-2020, 11:48 PM
RE: RECUPERAR MI CUENTA HACKEADA! - by iTokio - 06-29-2020, 07:53 AM
RE: RECUPERAR MI CUENTA HACKEADA! - by MangoBerry - 06-29-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: RECUPERAR MI CUENTA HACKEADA! - by Angry - 06-29-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: RECUPERAR MI CUENTA HACKEADA! - by iTokio - 06-29-2020, 09:07 PM
RE: RECUPERAR MI CUENTA HACKEADA! - by Angry - 06-30-2020, 03:03 PM