Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Peru
Apperntly this is your "hard evidence" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

But these are just some hwids that matched, you know hard evidence is when you caught them swapping ingame or have a record of it, when a clan name is GOGO1SWAP its doesnt mean they are swapping.
Atleast everytime the peru nighers got rested you had screenshot or video proof and now you had nothing, as you can see they just cwed vs them even when they streaked so @supreme cant be swapping while streaming.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ...

So it means these days you canr cw vs your "friends" anymore when you are a top 5 clan ? So when i login on my main account play a few cws, logout get on another account to play with other friends and qeued up vs your main accounts clan you gotta draw or win? Because when you lose its swapping apperently.
And as you know these koreans only do this when there is noone that cws, because of there timezone.

I dont want newgen GMS to response like @bluon @creetor @infused @vamos etc just people who actually know anything.
Last call before i will start posting some things that will really harm the GMS who caused this.

@michou you know what to do, if not your choise but you will be losing akot of respecr from me and other people within this communitie.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Reset Peru - by Lars - 11-01-2018, 07:01 AM
RE: Reset Peru - by Tom - 11-01-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Reset Peru - by TokerJoker - 11-01-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Reset Peru - by noobvice - 11-01-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Reset Peru - by Cup - 11-01-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Reset Peru - by Lars - 11-02-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: Reset Peru - by Michou - 11-02-2018, 08:42 PM