Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Peru
Allow me to clear things out here, we have a very simple clan war rules system that no one seems to understand.
Playing against your "Main clan" on another account puts you in the category of "Family Vs Family" whether you
are playing for real or not, anyone could fake a game play. 

We have no problem with you playing vs your friends or your brother that's using the same network next to you.
We actually have Team Deathmatch for that.

Peru players were reset many times due to the same reason, give me a very good reason why someone else should be treated
differently?

Anyways we are changing the way we punish a clan due to this reason, from now on we will start taking away clan war points from
that specific player or clan that is caught in family vs family action.

I personally don't agree with a full reset as a punishment, because its unfair for other members of the clan that actually worked
hard for their points.

Regarding this topic, our decision is final.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Tom , -Adeliangeles. , BluoN , Allan , Lasb , Tuga , Hatsune , MythLearning , SuicideRD

Messages In This Thread
Reset Peru - by Lars - 11-01-2018, 07:01 AM
RE: Reset Peru - by Tom - 11-01-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Reset Peru - by TokerJoker - 11-01-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Reset Peru - by noobvice - 11-01-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Reset Peru - by Cup - 11-01-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Reset Peru - by Lars - 11-02-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: Reset Peru - by Michou - 11-02-2018, 08:42 PM