Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Game Master Aplications
Name:Kenn

Languages you speak: I can fluently in English, Filipino or Japanese

Why I'd like to be GM: To be Game Master is a huge responsibility and privileged duty to be carried out with other players. There are three main reason why i came up with my experience- based decision to apply as your next GM.

1.)Interactive.Engagement with Players, In terms of report. As staff is not just holding a specific title as a part of the internal management or making yourself unique in game, but  it the matter on how to improve and develop our strategic planning of handling of players. One of the golden rule that i’m upholding with is that “not being a bias and respectfully all the times”. Fairness and Equality is we need to strengthen it between the bridges of the staffs and players and i’m looking forward to contribute my utmost knowledge and exemplary capabilities with this agenda.

2.) Expansion of Support platform, giving an extraordinary environment, enjoyable experiences and staff based professional approach towards the players, are the reasons behind on why they are willing patronize the server. Relating to the bird’s eye view of the players, they wanted to spend their time wisely, since they are choosing the game,however it would be wiser if we could integrate new concept of events and provides a unique events standards within the staffs. At the end of the day, what matters is the quality of event  experience that we achieved and impart with minds of the players and not the quantity of unorganized event.

3.) Milestone achievement - Leaving a great mark of reputation or unhealed wounds to the players or in the atmosphere of GunZ, is what determines the if the staffs are effective doing his delegated role and efficient fulfilling his commitments of what he dedicated. Therefore, I’m much more ready to dedicate my commit and fulfil future duties and obligation and start with this wonderful milestone.

How I wish to help: Being a GM is equally equated to be part of the whole staff team. I will not just confined myself to the job description that the management provided but also have value of Initiative, if there are problems that needs necessary actions and precaution, I’m willing to prevent or mitigate it,. Also i have a extensive knowledge of Adobe photoshop by creating promotional, informative and creative  pubmats and amature skills in editing promotional and layouting videos. These quantities that i mentioned are output based product.

Why do I deserve a chance: Choosing an applicant who has an experience in this field would not cost of probability of procuring rate of ineffectiveness or failure, in others words, choosing well- handed and experience based applicant can reduce the probability of making wrong decision. One of the major reason why i’m deserving  of a worthy chance is that, i have an well handed experiences of being a trial staff, GM and Administrator in different gunz servers. This would give me an edge to make my ideas and plans more even concrete in this server and apply/share all of my learnings and ideas to my co- staffs to achieve a change and difference of what is server deserves.  

Who would vote for you & why:  I’m not forcing or insisting a specific person to vote for me. Vote for my feasible platforms and laid down answers , Don’t vote me if you see my as your friend or co-player. Substance and high quality of standards is what we need most to make an output based performance. So vote wiser!

All best,

(sgd.Kenn)
Asia

Name:Kenn

Languages you speak: I can fluently in English, Filipino or Japanese

Why I'd like to be GM: To be Game Master is a huge responsibility and privileged duty to be carried out with other players. There are three main reason why i came up with my experience- based decision to apply as your next GM.
1.)Interactive.Engagement with Players, In terms of report. As staff is not just holding a specific title as a part of the internal management or making yourself unique in game, but  it the matter on how to improve and develop our strategic planning of handling of players. One of the golden rule that i’m upholding with is that “not being a bias and respectfully all the times”. Fairness and Equality is we need to strengthen it between the bridges of the staffs and players and i’m looking forward to contribute my utmost knowledge and exemplary capabilities with this agenda.
2.) Expansion of Support platform, giving an extraordinary environment, enjoyable experiences and staff based professional approach towards the players, are the reasons behind on why they are willing patronize the server. Relating to the bird’s eye view of the players, they wanted to spend their time wisely, since they are choosing the game,however it would be wiser if we could integrate new concept of events and provides a unique events standards within the staffs. At the end of the day, what matters is the quality of event  experience that we achieved and impart with minds of the players and not the quantity of unorganized event.
3.) Milestone achievement - Leaving a great mark of reputation or unhealed wounds to the players or in the atmosphere of GunZ, is what determines the if the staffs are effective doing his delegated role and efficient fulfilling his commitments of what he dedicated. Therefore, I’m much more ready to dedicate my commit and fulfil future duties and obligation and start with this wonderful milestone.

How I wish to help: Being a GM is equally equated to be part of the whole staff team. I will not just confined myself to the job description that the management provided but also have value of Initiative, if there are problems that needs necessary actions and precaution, I’m willing to prevent or mitigate it,. Also i have a extensive knowledge of Adobe photoshop by creating promotional, informative and creative  pubmats and amature skills in editing promotional and layouting videos. These quantities that i mentioned are output based product.

Why do I deserve a chance: Choosing an applicant who has an experience in this field would not cost of probability of procuring rate of ineffectiveness or failure, in others words, choosing well- handed and experience based applicant can reduce the probability of making wrong decision. One of the major reason why i’m deserving  of a worthy chance is that, i have an well handed experiences of being a trial staff, GM and Administrator in different gunz servers. This would give me an edge to make my ideas and plans more even concrete in this server and apply/share all of my learnings and ideas to my co- staffs to achieve a change and difference of what is server deserves.  

Who would vote for you & why:  I’m not forcing or insisting a specific person to vote for me. Vote for my feasible platforms and laid down answers , Don’t vote me if you see my as your friend or co-player. Substance and high quality of standards is what we need most to make an output based performance. So vote wiser!

All best,

(sgd.Kenn)
Asia

[Video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Thanks given by: Tom , Allan , Goshawk

Messages In This Thread
Game Master Aplications - by Michou - 12-19-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Game Master Aplications - by Leyla123 - 12-19-2018, 12:22 PM
RE: Game Master Aplications - by Lars - 12-19-2018, 02:07 PM
RE: Game Master Aplications - by Michou - 12-24-2018, 01:55 AM
RE: Game Master Aplications - by RazerNosh - 12-19-2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Game Master Aplications - by Prangsta - 12-19-2018, 03:02 PM