Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shon Yona Volcan Powerlifting Challange 2019
(04-26-2019, 04:14 AM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what is your weight class? and those shoes arent good enough to help u improve you to squat/deadlift, and u need to work on your form on bench. ur form on attempt on 243/110KG was the most horrible form i ever seen. u need to have your foot flat on the floor where u can also rely on your stance as well

My weight class is 83KG - 90KG, The shoes for the squat are especially for this exercise, and the deadlift shoes call "Slippers"
About the bench, you don't have to put all of your feet on the floor. But to be honest I'm going to try it now, trying to make my technique better for the next competition.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shon Yona Volcan Powerlifting Challange 2019 - by Shon - 04-26-2019, 05:19 AM