Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your most famous IGN's you had on GunZ
Hi everybody,

I just came to this forum and seen there are still some old friends playing and some others just giving a quick look from time to time, so I just thought about making a thread, which all of you, can post all the IGN's you've been get to know for in the GunZ community.

You can post whatever you want, your IGN's, a brief or your detailed GunZ history, screenshots of your clans, tourny victories, anything. Feel free to expose all your glory here. This is just an opportunity to say hi to old friends, maybe do some playing or just beef around like I know you guys like to do.

So I'll start with mine, feel free to post in whatever format you want just say hi to me and the lil bois around:

IGN's: Exe / TheNiggerNextDoor / Symphony / Ártemis / Troía / Persephone / EpicNigga / Veniallity / brdestroyer66 / AlphaRain
Clans: Don't remember, can only remember Ikeike at 2009, at the very end of it because I was *****
History: Started at The Duel BR 2008, joined EuroGunZ 2009, joined Vitor Staff 2010, left, joined Wizkid staff, left, banned, quit GunZ 2012 or 2013 not sure
Thanks given by: Aeisis

Messages In This Thread
Post your most famous IGN's you had on GunZ - by thatguyexe - 10-10-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Post your most famous IGN's you had on GunZ - by Kingstar - 10-10-2019, 06:44 PM