Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your most famous IGN's you had on GunZ
'Famous' IGN's: Heftig and Ajax
Heftig: Known for winning almost every single event, lol.
Ajax: *****, this name brings up some good memories. I didn't do a lot of clan wars because of my NAT which I couldn't fix in any possible way. Once we moved from house, we got a new provider and that fixed my NAT.
I started doing clanwars and was really unknown by the people that played a lot of clan wars. My brother and I (Reggae/Africanus/Netherland) played together and we actually did really well.
I got noticed by some big players and got invited to Sunflower by Kano back when it was a good clan. It's all uphill from here.

Once the server we played on (QG) died, I've decided to play with South-Americans because I think they were better.
I played a lot of clan wars and ended up joining the Brasilian clan 'Focus'

I've got 1st place in a 1 versus 1 tournament.
I've got 2nd place in a 4 versus 4 tournament. (lost because I was drunk)

That's it, I guess.
Thanks given by: thatguyexe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post your most famous IGN's you had on GunZ - by Ajax - 10-10-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: Post your most famous IGN's you had on GunZ - by Kingstar - 10-10-2019, 06:44 PM