Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sortition
(05-14-2020, 08:51 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Seemingly good event. However, personally, I think not a lot of people would participate in such an event as not everyone knows editing videos. Also, in my opinion, this event would make a forum and game a little bit more active than it is right now but It wouldn't last long. The solution for an active forum and the number of players should be something consistent. I like the idea though.

~Best

Hello, no player will be able to create or edit video. Just follow the instructions:
This idea was already realized by me on the old Facebook page with more than 40 thousand old fanpage Universe Gamers follower removed in facebook, did you see the video that I posted at the end?

- Like fanpage the Universe Gamers in facebook.
- Shared the video to publicize the event in PUBLIC MODE.
- Marked THREE friends in the publication in the SAME COMMENT.
- Register in Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: p3eFiID.gif]
HTML, CSS, CCNA Security, Networking , Cisco, Windows Server, Pentest, Marketing and Support
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Sortition - by GUTTO - 05-14-2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Draw - by MangoBerry - 05-14-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Draw - by GUTTO - 05-14-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Draw - by MangoBerry - 05-15-2020, 01:23 AM
RE: Sortition - by Angry - 05-15-2020, 09:32 PM