Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Macro enable or disabled, please VOTE
This poll is closed.
No, I don't want macro.
83.13%
133 83.13%
Yes, I want macro.
16.88%
27 16.88%
Total 160 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE
(01-14-2021, 01:09 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Anyone who defends the use of macros, I kindly ask of you to exit the gene pool and not reproduce. Thank you.

Name me one competitive game where the use of macros are explicitly allowed according to their ToS during official tournaments with cash prizes on the line. I'll wait. If you truly need macros to have a chance at playing this game then I'd advise you to find a new game. You Fortnite generation kids are cringe.

Is there an official tournament on gunz Of course, use is prohibited in official competitions with prize money, but I think it can be used in general games.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE - by 양영일 - 01-14-2021, 01:34 AM