Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Macro enable or disabled, please VOTE
This poll is closed.
No, I don't want macro.
83.13%
133 83.13%
Yes, I want macro.
16.88%
27 16.88%
Total 160 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE
Los macros no dan tanta ventaja, aunque si es notable, el Gunz de espadas se basa más en posicionamiento, ángulos y tiempos que en spamear hits, y en el deathmatch no sirve sin una buena puntería,  incluso el massive premium con mucho tiempo de disable y bugeado da más ventaja que un macro, pero de todas formas voto para que se prohíba, porque así es más divertido, aunque también vendria bien nerfear el massive premium y desbugearlo.
---
Macros don't give much advantage, although if it's remarkable, gladiator mode is based more on positioning, angles and times than on spamming hits, and in deathmatch it don't work without a good aim, even the premium massive with a long time of disabling and bugged gives more advantage than a macro, but anyway I vote for it to be banned, because it's more fun, although it would also be good to nerf the massive premium and debug it (flip bug).
Thanks given by: Facund0x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE - by purplebit - 01-15-2021, 12:53 PM