Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Macro enable or disabled, please VOTE
This poll is closed.
No, I don't want macro.
83.13%
133 83.13%
Yes, I want macro.
16.88%
27 16.88%
Total 160 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE
macros are useless, i cant tell about gladiator but... people used to call REIN macro and after Pls blocked all the macros he still moving like he always did, people used to call OREN macro and he still spamming gdhs like he always did, before crying and calling someone macro why dont you just adapt your settings and learn the movements? oh... and the koreans, did they stop moving? also alot of people thought they were macro...

not gonna lie the most players i saw calling someone else macro or calling me macro they dont move at all cuz they dont know how to... they just reload shot or spam with those retards 850 delay sgs, waiting for the same players hate this comment!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE - by Stallone - 02-22-2021, 10:28 AM