Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Installing the game !!!
i was so happy to find out that euro gunz is still working u don't know how frustrated i was when the game closed
so i tried to download the game launcher only like i used to in the past and leave it to update ( out of 179 ) after it had finished , i saw near '' start game '' please wait while duplication takes place , i waited and three things end with mrs were downloaded i didn't know where to put them so i just put them in the game folder i clicked on the launcher and it was going to update again ( out of 175 ) -_- so what should i do ?!?!?!
Thanks given by:
I would suggest you uninstall what you have done and delete it and then down load the game from this link here ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ) And then follow the instructions start your launcher and you will be online Smile And if the above link doesnt let you download or you have a problem go to the main GunZ page and go to downloads on top of page and choose a mirror you would like to download from there is a list of 10 there Smile
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
thank you so much for the help Smile
Thanks given by:
Anytime is your problem solved now? Smile
Thanks given by:
i tried to download it but there was a problem
of course u know that the download status is like this 24.7kb- 12mg/75mg right this is just an example but it appears to me like this 24.7kb- 12mg only and it doesn't bring the full thing , so what ?!!!!
Thanks given by:
Go to this link here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. . you will see about 10 different download options there or you can simple Press the big red Download button on main page and go threw the instructions its quite simple. Im not sure what you are talking about when it comes to your example lol But have you downloaded it yet and ran the launcher it will update everything for you regardless.
Thanks given by: