Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tournament suggestion
Whatsup guys...... I'm gonna play the tourny. I was retired, I just come back to this game since 1 month ago, my aim with rvs it's like 3/10 now dont be a joke xD lol the best part of this is that i still have my TW fine . My suggestion is if any player wants to play with rvs, just use it and if doesn'tt want, dont use it. Isn't neccesary to include any player with RVS (just if some team he wants) thank you all . please take my suggestionSmile
Thanks given by: Sol
hmm
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-21-2016, 08:32 PM)TJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hmm

what you think about this @gm

@Farhat @Pls
Thanks given by:
agree
[Image: image.png]

Thanks given by:
I personally agree with this suggestion.
     [Image: e8a63224a7faaaafbeff8ee20843c82a.png]

[Image: Kx3xgrh.gif]
Thanks given by:
agree
Thanks given by:
I Agree
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
I personally agree with this suggestion.
[Image: Q4ESW4W.png]
Thanks given by:
I agree with this suggestion.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Mikaelson
nice you guys support me nice, all agreeded Smile thanks you all
Thanks given by: