Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make non donor cw plz
the tank in cw is unreal its no fun
Thanks given by:
Mmmmmmm
Mariashe:*
[Image: NkSdWZ1.gif]
Thanks given by:
I find it interesting the idea of having the option of free cw. Smile
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-21-2016, 10:48 PM)TJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I find it interesting the idea of having the option of free cw. Smile

same its really good idee cause poeple who dont have donor cant play cw and the ones who cw just full tank no fun
Thanks given by:
(07-21-2016, 10:53 PM)duivel12 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-21-2016, 10:48 PM)TJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I find it interesting the idea of having the option of free cw. Smile

same its really good idee cause poeple who dont have donor cant play cw and the ones who cw just full tank no fun

I fully agree, it's a fantastic idea!
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-21-2016, 10:42 PM)duivel12 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the tank in cw is unreal its no fun

I really agree with this topic this new feature can make this gunz much more fun and will get more players active for cw.
Thanks given by:
I like this ideia.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
i like this idea
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Excellent ídea brother!
[Image: R5IKjyF.gif]
Thanks given by:
Excellent ídea
[Image: Q4ESW4W.png]
Thanks given by: