Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bluemoonpet / sugma /abuchaibe4 11-3
bluemoonpet / sugma / @!abuchaibe4 fkez die die ~~~~~venezuela pet!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
hahaha this retarded dirty lagger play gunz 24/7 and still sucks, he got what he deserved, a friend also beat him on a 1v1 and this retard were using meds but still lost
Thanks given by:
how  does it feel to be playing on someone elses account because yours is banned for aimboting? imagine using hacks and still lose all cw, just like now. this kadirky retard aka aquarius still on forums waiting for god to unban his 300$ acc for hacking XD

(10-30-2021, 07:04 PM)Organner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hahaha this retarded dirty lagger play gunz 24/7 and still sucks, he got what he deserved, a friend also beat him on a 1v1 and this retard were using meds but still lost

who the fk r u random trash retard, ive never lost to any br in my life, ur probably some of these loser clan br idiots who hate me because im too good for them
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2021, 07:29 PM)abuchaibe4 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how  does it feel to be playing on someone elses account because yours is banned for aimboting? imagine using hacks and still lose all cw, just like now. this kadirky retard aka aquarius still on forums waiting for god to unban his 300$ acc for hacking XD

(10-30-2021, 07:04 PM)Organner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hahaha this retarded dirty lagger play gunz 24/7 and still sucks, he got what he deserved, a friend also beat him on a 1v1 and this retard were using meds but still lost

who the fk r u random trash retard, ive never lost to any br in my life, ur probably some of these loser clan br idiots who hate me because im too good for them

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  MED IN 1V1 AND LOSE <<<<<<<<< you are the only playing gunz 24/7 for ranking in 2021 what a shame!!! trying to get ur coins when the game is dead and nobody else cares while others playing FOR FUN
How many 1v1s have u ever played against decent brs u r fking liar?? send the screenshots i bet there are only attack defense players, most of them wouldnt 1v1 a retarded spiker floating like you
Thanks given by:
Why ego veneco pobre? His real life is already sad enough as it is, just let him live out his fantasy on GunZ before he kills himself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
everyone is a hacker, no one plays legal anymore UGG died
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2021, 07:37 PM)Organner Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-30-2021, 07:29 PM)abuchaibe4 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how  does it feel to be playing on someone elses account because yours is banned for aimboting? imagine using hacks and still lose all cw, just like now. this kadirky retard aka aquarius still on forums waiting for god to unban his 300$ acc for hacking XD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  MED IN 1V1 AND LOSE <<<<<<<<< you are the only playing gunz 24/7 for ranking in 2021 what a shame!!! trying to get ur coins when the game is dead and nobody else cares while others playing FOR FUN
How many 1v1s have u ever played against decent brs u r fking liar?? send the screenshots i bet there are only attack defense players, most of them wouldnt 1v1 a retarded spiker floating like you
Ye bro he suck. Plays gunz 24-7 for ranking to get donor coins kkkkkk. He should work irl and make money zzzzzzzzzzzzz petttt. 24-7 play but ez pet diediedie~~~~
Thanks given by:
stop gunz, stop games fk kids, get sex virgins
twitch.tv/SakaePeru

YOUTUBE : Sakae Peru 

youtube.com/c/SakaePeru
Thanks given by: Lars
Rustig aan is maar een spelletje
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
als je kadir heet heb je sws al verloren
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]