Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Hello bro
Necesito ayuda para recuperar mi cuenta tengo tiempo sin jugar lo unico que me acuerdo es de mi cuenta que creo que el id es Serppent y el personaje tambien se llama Serppent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I want to get my account back I stopped playing for a long time and the only thing I remember is ID: Serppent Pj: Serppent

PD: I only ask for the mail Pj SerppentPD: Solo pido el correo de la cuenta o del personaje Serppent
[Image: NXNSmXJ.png]
[Image: 6zjV7n2.png]
Thanks given by:
Hi, to recovery your old eurogunz account you have different ways to get access.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

on our universegunz database there isn't your account so i cant give to you the email.
Thanks given by: