Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken I don't have access to the email to recover my account
@ptbr

Tenho uma conta com mais de 10 anos porém nao consigo recupera-la pois o email que está nela é um Hotmail que nao tenho acesso a mais de 10 anos também.

Ela contém namecolor e donate, como eu faço para recuperar-la?
Eu vi que é possível informar o nome da conta do paypal que houve o depósito, mas nem isso eu lembro mais.
Posso informar o nome do personagem e o e-mail que estou utilizando, alguém pode me ajudar por favor?

Eurogunz é um jogo nostálgico pramim, gostria muito de viver essa experiência novamente com minha conta original.

English Google tradutor

I have an account that is over 10 years old but I can't recover it because the email in it is a Hotmail that I haven't had access to for over 10 years either.

It contains namecolor and donate, how do I retrieve it?
I saw that it is possible to inform the name of the paypal account that the deposit was made, but I don't even remember that anymore.
Can I inform the character's name and the email I'm using, can someone help me please?

Eurogunz is a nostalgic game for me, I would really like to live this experience again with my original account.
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
if u dont have email u cant recover, sorry.
Thanks given by: