Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old staff position (application)
maybe some oldgens of eurogunz still knows me, im killbabe ex gm of eurogunz beta 6/7 hosted by vitor
is there any chance to get my staff position back?
im just asking because its long time ago and vitor also finally quitted gunz
my name is marco and im 24 years old.
i live in germany and also speaks german and english.
im playing gunz for arround 11 years now, ill started 2005 at international gunz.
i hosted some of my own servers and also know all commands.
i think it would be important, to hire an english/german gm because br´s normally dont speak english ( i met some brs with english skills, but thats really rare).
this is the best server thats online right now. lets push it up to 2k+ players like in the past.
ill miss the old times and want to bring it back on. some of my friends quitted gunz long time ago, but they came back and joined ugg.
thanks for reading. feel free to pm for questions.
PS: if someone interested to talk to me add me at skype: killbabe3
im always (24/7) online

~KillBabe
Thanks given by:
Theres a lot of players here with the same experience as you I was once Gamemaster at an old server for years ive played sense the start to I am 24 and honestly we have a lot of game asters right now you may have a chance down the road good luck though. And we already have pretty much all English GM's and Br Gm's all the timezone's are covered as well but maybe in the future and stay active and show your helping the community and members you might get a shot Smile But you might want to be a bigger part of the community you only joined last week I remember when you came back Big Grin Lol
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: