Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gunz is NOT dead
Many old players thinks gunz is dead and dont know the new ugg website. We should  proof them, its still active and worth to play! How about an video event to get more players informed about the new ugg. We have to make the community much bigger. Im sure, if we get more players, they will donate again for items. This would help to keep the server and we get more fun at playing!
~killbabe
Thanks given by:
We have been promoting the new server everywhere Facebook we are #1 on Reddit we trysts hard as we can to show our old members the new website and it's word of mouth honestly tell your friends and try and get more people to come and play the video event is s good idea but so far we don't have many GFX artists or video makers so prob wouldn't be fair maybe see who can get there refer all link used the most times getting the most amount of people here.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Is this a continuation of eurogunz/ universe gamers gunz or something new?

o.o I haven't played in a while and missed alot lol.
Thanks given by:
Its like the old universegamers gunz, just a new owner. Vitor quitted gunz and pls remade the server for us. Pls made some changes about the balancing for non donaters.
~KillBabe
Thanks given by:
This is the same server and samename and was euro its just steven left and Pls took over just got a new owner and a new system which is better and we are growing more and more each day gonna be huge soon enough Big Grin
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
***** dead as fk
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
I did talk about making videos for the server with some friends. BUT we agreed to wait for the update so we can put information on the video that people are going to like.
Think about it, we would make a video with what information? There is nothing new from what he haven't seen before.
And that is why we are waiting to make videos, waiting for the update.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2016, 09:48 AM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I did talk about making videos for the server with some friends. BUT we agreed to wait for the update so we can put information on the video that people are going to like.
Think about it, we would make a video with what information? There is anything new from what he haven't seen before.

Nice, I agree.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2016, 10:09 AM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-25-2016, 09:48 AM)dvx666 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I did talk about making videos for the server with some friends. BUT we agreed to wait for the update so we can put information on the video that people are going to like.
Think about it, we would make a video with what information? There is anything new from what he haven't seen before.

Nice, I agree.

You could help me with the video if you feel like.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:

Nice Friend.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Hatsune