Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pending Intento recuperar mi cuenta :(
Sad 
Hola buenas noches! recién me anime en volver a jugar gunz pero no recuerdo la contraseña de mi cuenta recuerdo que para el 2018 intente recuperar mi cuenta por este mismo medio y no me solucionaron nada intento recuperar mi cuenta con el correo que me di el gm para ese entonces pero dice que mi cuenta no existe pero busco mi pj en el ranking y todavía esta mi pj ahí :c según el gm que me respondió el post mi era ID: eldrak123 y el correo [email protected] pero dice que mi cuenta no existe y de verdad quiero recuperar mi cuenta t-t espero
Thanks given by:
Your account still exists, do you have access to that email?
Need Help?
Add me at discord broky#6157
Thanks given by:
Pues el correo si si tengo como entrar pero no entiendo porque dice que no es el correo Sad
Thanks given by:
i'm not understanding what you trying to say
Need Help?
Thanks given by:
What if I have access to the email but I do not understand why it tells me that the email is not and that my account does not exist
Thanks given by:
but who's saying your email doesn't exist? does not make sense add me at discord broky#6157
Need Help?
Thanks given by:
Friend tells me that my account does not exist when I try to recover my account
Thanks given by: