Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muy buenas a todos los administradores
UserID: Themaketas
Cuál es el problema relacionado con su cuenta: Hace varios años vengo tratando de recuperar mi cuenta que me fue robada, sucede que yo le había prestado mi cuenta a un amigo y esta cuenta tenía como correo de yahoo entonces en yahoo hubo como un wipe tanto así que al que le presté la cuenta vió eso y se registó una cuenta nueva en yahoo para luego cambiarle la contraseña a mi cuenta de UG hasta el día de hoy no me canso de tratar de recuperar mi cuenta.
Qué has intentado resolver el problema: Traté de hacer todo lo posible pero no tengo solución de parte de yahoo tal vez puedo tener solución acá ya que tengo muchas fotos cuándo jugaba con mi cuenta.
Imágenes: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Espero de todo corazón me puedan ayudar a recuperar mi cuenta por favor :'(
Thanks given by:
You have to recover your account in this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. you will need your old email to recover your account if you don't have can't be recovered
Need Help?
Add me at discord broky#6157
Thanks given by:
Hola, enviame tu wsp para intentar ayudar.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
hey @Pls tienes discord? necesito tu ayuda, intenté agregar este discord --> PlsUniverseGunZ#6030 pero no responde..
Thanks given by: