Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Good bye fellas :)
Goodbye friend and good luck.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Thank you friend, good luck in your life. Smile
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Horizon
Goodbye
[Image: syan_and_lyriotte_signature_by_lyriotte-d928pvf.jpg]

Pro ~Infinity
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your stay and your help, take care and good luck in your life.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Horizon
Considering Pls actually gave you a developer rank just because you helped him with some xml files which almost every guy can do once the concept to it is clear, you should be thankful he gave you a place in his team.
Honestly, out of 20 items or so which you made, I liked only 1 sword O_O and I know your history as a leecher so idk. His team won't ever have the same staff throughout the year, none of them is really permanent.

Ok I'm too tired and sick to be wasting my time trying to explain so goodbye Smile
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2016, 06:57 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Considering Pls actually gave you a developer rank just because you helped him with some xml files which almost every guy can do once the concept to it is clear, you should be thankful he gave you a place in his team.
Honestly, out of 20 items or so which you made, I liked only 1 sword O_O and I know your history as a leecher so idk. His team won't ever have the same staff throughout the year, none of them is really permanent.

Ok I'm too tired and sick to be wasting my time trying to explain so goodbye Smile

I am thankful actually but i don't care if you liked my work or not and idc about what you know about me because the things i know doesn't remind me of being leecher.
[Image: grgW1G9.png]
Thanks given by:
Good bye
Thanks given by: