Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jogo ta me kikando
Quando vou startar partida aparece essa msg aq e me kika do jogo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

to com uma rtx 4060

Edit: Obs, to de pc novo ent n instalei nada demais ainda

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by:
kkkk bem feito macaco, tem algo conflitando com o gunz manda o ultimo mlog ae seu imundo
(att a vga e verifica se os drivers estao atualizados) mt obvio..mas, fodase
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Allan
CARAI TJONAS VC TA VIVO MAMACO

ta ae You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by:
Hello Optic.
Thank you for contacting support and using the Universe Gunz Forum as well
Unfortunately this game is dead and no one is here to help you and i dont know the answer to your problem.
Have a wonderful day!

Obrigado manito.

King regards, Uxie.
Thanks given by: broky
Cala boca Uxie fedido
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk af viado q raiva vao sfd

Thanks given by:
desculpa ae @broky eu achava que hj em dia era da msm forma qnd eu ja trampei aqui, e tb achava q vc me conhecia por isso ia levar na brincadeira (era como a gnt se tratava na epoca) bom, se puder me ajudar ent eu ficaria mt grato por poder streamar o ugg dnv

Thanks given by:
Alguns PCs gamers vem com esses drivers para os jogos modernos e não são compatíveis, recomendo ir desinstalando e testando um por um ate descobrir, quando descobrir atualize o topico com o resultado pfvr
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
Mas eu peguei ele desmontado no caso marcos, sem nada instalado, ai joguei o driver booster mesmo padrão
Vc nao acha q pode ser a placa de video?

Thanks given by: