Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hirudora = 1v1 duel loser
간단하게 듀얼을 하고 죽을 때마다 들어오는 것을 10개나 해서 플레이하면서 스크린샷을 찍고 그래서 둥이 사용자인줄 알았습니다. 당신은 할 수 없습니다..

Attached Files
.jpg   5882a_20240210_213222.jpg (Size: 53.82 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   5882a_20240210_213503.jpg (Size: 54.07 KB / Downloads: 5)
Thanks given by:
You made a new account again?

You are a simple ahmad hitbox user. You can't even do a dbf. You koreans have no honor and you cant play just go uninstal already.

Look at the report i made against you with your aimfix toggle.
Thanks given by:
Don't make excuses. This is a screenshot from a week ago. You can't just do it, but I don't know why you're so qualified
Thanks given by:
Hi Broky,

You can do the same thing as lambda. 

Go to SQL.

Merge Player_table inner connection_table.

select * from player_table_M where player_ID = '5882a'  (note down the hwid)

second statement: 

select * from connection_table where hwid = (previous outcome as stated above). 

If not i can show you with wireshark. Im tired of randoms with hacks. I will expose all of it soon.. 
(if you dont want to do it in the live databse go to production asset and run the sql script there).
Thanks given by:
Is it because you feel bad about losing? I remember you didn't do that well, but if you come in now, I can show you in front of people live and you're going to run away without being able to
Thanks given by: