Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nugka ez
nugka bro u never can win me

u try to win me alot times u cant man

u tell ur friend join ijacka i was play in your acc and u reset my player ijacka

ur friend join ijacka u win him in nugku bro im not vietnam how 16 ping xd noobb

try to lie other people no me im win u real u fake bye ***** 

u 90 ping no 16 *****

this real wins 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Quiet brother is a game, Enjoy the play Universe Gunz!
[Image: R5IKjyF.gif]
Thanks given by:
man i enjoy but no lose to retard he fake reset ijacka in his account i play in his account

and he give to his friend join im not 16 ping im not vietnam im israel ping 90 ping this not real
Thanks given by:
calm down newgen soon ill drop u when ill bullying for you gonna cry kid stop egoing to my bro nugka
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
u and nugka both newgens never win me he 16 ping in 11v1 kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk im 90 for him im not from

vietnam big eyes stupid im 90 ping im israel
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2016, 12:08 AM)orenko123123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.u and nugka both newgens never win me he 16 ping in 11v1 kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk im 90 for him im not from

vietnam big eyes stupid im 90 ping im israel
j4j4jj4 sure u says im newgen since igunz-ijji 2005/2006 ez youre only newgen 2012-2016 j4j4j4 you had make vs nubs you got ss and why
do you make public in ego corner what sad a kid
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
go 1v1 vs lemi or korshiyoung or sf_Sas tournament leader get rekt http

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. its real 1v1 87 ping ***** u bad

and im start play in 2008
Thanks given by:
Good job man.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Nice one.
NOTE: calm down with those curses man
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
your english is unbearable, cringing so hard just reading it.
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Gaze , Jacka