Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations
Hello, how are you haha! By the way, if you say the Philippines is full of garbage. How is it in your place? You're in Paradise so your place will be perfect, you should take us with you haha! Let me tell you. The Philippines is visited by different races because we Filipinos are respectful and kind. Just don't oppress us because we will get back twice as much for what was done to us. We have many beautiful beaches that are visited by everyone, maybe many of you come here to vacation and relax and we have many beautiful malls that are visited. The way you speak is poor, and you speak clearly that your life is going exile. Even if I stopped playing this game for 9 years, at least I focused on my life and career, What about you? still seeking an help to your parents? you're giving them a burden hahaha! You're a poor old man burden. Don't just be a game. The Evidence was laid down, Now you're crying. Why does it hurt to accept the truth that your eyes are so big but you are blind, you poor thing. Just like that, if all my screen shots are fake and my purchase is fake, I will erase my account. but if everything I bought is true, UG-Gunz, will erased your account, that's my deal with you, are you willing? Then let Lasb & Pls check these payments if it's fake and let's find out.  Big Grin Wink
Thanks given by: