Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion for the "Free Channel 3 Sword AntiLead" Channel...
I kinda agree with you, BUT, about being able to shoot un the anti lead sword channel, that is ok, if you guys wanna play only glad just make a glad room in the anti lead sword channel.

PS: My opinion.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by: Marionette
(08-03-2016, 07:24 AM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I kinda agree with you, BUT, about being able to shoot un the anti lead sword channel, that is ok, if you guys wanna play only glad just make a glad room in the anti lead sword channel.

PS: My opinion.

I get what you're saying, BUT I don't understand the entire point of a "AntiLead Sword Channel" and being able to shoot. Why isn't sword AntiLead anywhere in the server, it should be. The main attraction in the channel itself is "Sword Channel" and also "AntiLead" What is the point if the entire channel is not going to be just about "Sword"? There's no entire channel for "Lead or AntiLead shooting or gunning channel, instead, there's an option in any created room including clanwars that you can tick the box for lead if you want lead gunning or don't tick it at all if you want AntiLead. It doesn't make sense. You guys made an entire useless channel for "Sword" AntiLead, which wasn't explained AT ALL in the description when it was posted in updates, I'm sure I'm not the only one who read that thinking, "well nice there's a new channel that specifically states that it's AntiLead Sword, so it must be a channel for gladiators who just want to sword". If that wasn't the case, you would normally just take away the lead option in rooms and they would all be on standard AntiLead and you would have made a Lead channel for people who want to lead and in the AntiLead channel you would have gun and sword AntiLead and in the lead channel you would have to lead gun and sword. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me and a lot of other people. That's all I'm saying. The way I explained it in my first post seems like a much more sensible and easy way to fix this confusion. I was under the impression that I would come in enjoying the fact that a new channel announced as a "sword" channel that was AntiLead was just about "sword" not any other weapon seeing as there has never been any AntiLead sword in any server.
[Image: rc99ug.jpg] [Image: 334t5ba.png]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Pass this on Dvx.

Thanks given by:
Has this been mentioned yet or no? I feel like this is getting passed by... When It doesn't need to be.

Thanks given by:
Of course, i like it.
Thanks given by: Reaper
I agree with you man.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
pode ser
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Great idea Smile
Mariashe:*
[Image: NkSdWZ1.gif]
Good idea
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thank you all but I don't think it'll happen... No one in a position of power is pushing for it

Thanks given by: