Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion for the "Free Channel 3 Sword AntiLead" Channel...
I like that you guys have brought an entire channel for AntiLead sword, like it's really a beautiful thing; especially for me because I'm a big glad fan/gladiator myself... But, I honestly don't see the point in an entire channel for it.. I've actually been looking for people to go in the channel and actually sword with me and it's completely dead all day through.. I personally think it would be smarter and a lot less cluster of a pretty much useless channel if you would just have the AntiLead gladiator implemented in the game anyway like throughout the entire game for everyone, regardless of ping and add Room Tags in the game.. And you should be able to also add more than one tag to a room. So say if you want to have a sword duel (that's me all the time when I don't feel like gunning) or like an all sword only berzerker, you could just simply type in your room name "[G] or (G) or [S] or (S)" and If you wanted No flipping in the room, you could type also [NF] to turn the flip function off.; also still type in the game name you want and it would automatically make it a sword/gladiator game regardless of the game mode you choose or the weapons you have equipped, only your melee weapon would be usable. And in the /H command that pops up the help, enter the room tag commands that are able to be used or every time someone creates a room as soon as the game room pops up, have a message in text showing up in the chat section that tells you the available commands so that people find out about it and also make a forum post with the commands and sticky it. Just something I think that would be a lot easier and smarter than a just random pointless channel. Hope this actually gets through to the people in a position of power and is actually done. Also, if you have a channel that's specifically made for "sword antilead" Why don't you have it where you can't pull out guns or HP/AP? I just shot someone in a sword channel like what lol? I killed them by accident and they RQ and then everyone that was in there (was like 3) all left. It should be just sword only no other weapons.

A few examples of credible Room Tags:

[S] or [G]- Sword/Melee Weapon Only
[NF] - No Flip Function Enabled
[L] - Lead
[T] - Teleport
[ZG] - Zero Gravity Jump
[Image: rc99ug.jpg] [Image: 334t5ba.png]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Actually that's a great idea. It must be in-game,no glad players in-game...
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Reaper
Yeah it is. Thanks. ANd there are but everyone usually guns. I know players who would love to be able to play sword when they want with no worries of being shot at.

Thanks given by:
Ugh..

Thanks given by:
I agree with you.
When I have the opportunity to talk to devs, I will send your idea to them.
     [Image: e8a63224a7faaaafbeff8ee20843c82a.png]

[Image: Kx3xgrh.gif]
(08-02-2016, 08:42 PM)Haikou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I agree with you.
When I have the opportunity to talk to devs, I will send your idea to them.

Thank you so much kind GM. You are awesome Smile.

Thanks given by:
I Agree with u.
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks!

Thanks given by:
Who even plays gladiator?
[Image: 8ohO6lE.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2016, 06:22 AM)Oliver Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Who even plays gladiator?
[Image: 8ohO6lE.png]

Me and a lot of other players actually. You are obviously not apart of the glad community. Thanks though.

Thanks given by: